If you are due your flu jab please call the surgery to make an appointment.
Lunch time closing
From the 3rd of September
Walmer Crescent will close between 12.30 and 1.15pm,
Hillington Road South will close between 1.15pm and 2pm.
You can contact the practice using the normal telephone numbers during this time.
HAPPENING SOON FOR ELIGIBLE PATIENTS OF THE CRESCENT MEDICAL PRACTICE
The Breast Screening Programme
All eligible women age 50 – 70 registered with this practice will shortly be invited for breast screening (mammogram). You will receive your appointment letter through the post inviting you to a mobile unit situated in the grounds of, Asda Car Park, Helen Street, Govan.
If the appointment you receive is unsuitable, please call
the centre to rearrange it.
Women 71 and over can request an appointment by contacting the Breast Screening Centre:
0141 800 8800 or Text phone 0141 800 8858
Breast screening every 3 years is the best way to detect breast cancer early when treatment is most likely to be effective.
For further information visit the website: Screening Scotland NHS inform
Please visit the your support your way Glasgow website for information, advice and guidance on how people in Glasgow can live more independently, along with details of service providers who may also be able to help people with health and social care and support needs.
Further information available by clicking the Your Support Your Way Glasgow link below.
- Your Support Your Way Glasgow:
- Provides information and advice on health and social care in Glasgow to help people to live their life independently,
- Gathers different information about providers of social care and associated services in Glasgow into one website.
- Provides information and advice on services that are available to patients and service users according to their different needs
- Enables users to translate information on the site into a variety of languages to suit their needs and preferences,Provides a wide range of information on Community Health Services