You will be treated with respect and as a partner in your care. This means that you have responsibilities to.
Help yourself and us by:
- Let anyone involved in your care know if you cannot keep an appointment either at the surgery or hospital or clinic.
- An appointment is for one person only and additional appointments should be requested if more than one person requires attention.
- Home visits should only be requested for patients who are seriously ill or housebound. Most problems are best dealt with in the surgery.
- Let anyone involved in your care know if you change your address or telephone number.
- Practice doctors and staff should be treated with respect. There will be no physical violence, verbal abuse or drunkenness tolerated under any circumstances.
We will try to help by:
- Answering questions about your treatment.
- We will respect your confidentiality at all times.
- We will provide information on how to complain or make suggestions about our service.