This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.

The Crescent Medical Practice

The doctors and staff at The Crescent Medical Practice in Glasgow are proud to offer the highest standard of patient-centred healthcare.  

ALISS - A local information system for Scotland - If you are looking for information of local groups or support please visit the ALISS website.

Disabled Access

Disabled Access is available at our Hillington Road surgery

Book Appointments or Order Prescriptions Online

Once you have registered with the practice you can download an App (Patient Access) or visit or website to book appointments or order repeat prescriptions.

(Site updated 22/05/2018)
NHS ScotlandThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website